Yu, Chang Wu (James)
of Computer Science and Information Engineering,
Ph.D., Computer Science
and Information Engineering,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Address: 707, Sec.2,
1. Editor, Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks, an International Journal (AHSWN) (2010~). (SCIE, IF=1.034)
2. Editor, ICTACT Journal of Communication Technology (2011~).
3. Editor, International Journal on Cloud Computing: Services and Architecture (IJCCSA) (2011~).
4. Editor, Journal of Information Technology and Applications (JITA) (2010~).
5. Founder, International Workshop on Wireless Network Algorithm and Theory (WiNA series).
6. Founder, International Workshop on Performance Evaluation of Wireless Networks (PEWiN series).
1. Best master thesis award, Association of Algorithm and Computation Theory, 2016, Taiwan. (Chang Wu Yu is the advisor of Chun-Yi Wu, master of CSIE at CHU), 2017.
2. Best paper award, the 9-th Workshop on Wireless, Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks (WASN 2013), Taiwan.
3. Excellent paper award, International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN 2013), Vietnam.
4. Best paper award, ACM International Conference on Sensor, Ad Hoc, and Mesh Networks (SAMnet 2008), which is held in conjunction with ACM mobility conference 2008, Taiwan.
5. Best paper award, the 13th Mobile Computing Workshop (MC 2007), Taiwan.
6. Best paper award, the 10th Mobile Computing Workshop (MC 2004), Taiwan.
7. Excellent paper award, the computer society of the Republic of China (1992), Taiwan.
1. Chi Lin, Yanhon Zhou, Houbing Song, C. W. Yu, Guowei Wu. OPPC: An Optimal Path Planning Charging Scheme Based on Schedulability Evaluation for WRSNs. ACM Transactions on Embedded Systems, to appear, 2017.
2. Chi Lin, Youkun Wu, Zhicheng Liu, Mohammad S. Obaidat, C. W. Yu, Guowei Wu, “GTCharge: A Game Theoretical Collaborative Charging Scheme for Wireless Rechargeable Sensor Networks,” Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 121, pp. 88-104, 2016.
3. Chi Lin, Guowei Wu, Mohammad S. Obaidat, C. W. Yu, ‘Clustering and Splitting Charging Algorithms for Large Scaled Wireless Rechargeable Sensor Networks,’ Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 113, pp. 381–394, 2016.
4. Chi Lin, Guowei Wu, C. W. Yu, ‘Protecting Location Privacy and Query Privacy: A Combined Clustering Approach,‘ Concurrency and Computation : Practice and Experience, vol. 27, no. 12, pp. 3021-3043, 2015.
5. Rei-Heng Cheng, Tung-Kuang Wu, C. W. Yu, ‘A Highly Topology Adaptable Ad Hoc Routing Protocol with Complementary Preemptive Link Breaking Avoidance and Path Shortening Mechanisms,’ Wireless Networks (WINET), online, 2010. (PDF file) (ns2 TCL files, analysis tools)
6. C. W. Yu, ‘Computing Subgraph Probability of Random Geometric Graphs with Applications in Quantitative Analysis of Ad Hoc Networks,’ IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC): Special Issue on Stochastic Geometry and Random Graphs for Wireless Networks, vol. 27, no. 7, pp. 1056-1065, 2009. (PDF file)
7. Li-Hsing Yen, C. W. Yu, and Yang-Min Cheng, ‘Expected k-Coverage in Wireless Sensor Networks,’ Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 636-650, 2006.(PDF file)
8. C. W. Yu, G. H. Chen, and T. H. Ma, 'On the complexity of the k chain subgraph cover problem,' Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 205, pp. 85-98, 1998. (PDF file)
9. C. W. Yu and G. H. Chen, 'An efficient parallel recognition algorithm for bipartite permutation graphs,' IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 3-10, 1996. (PDF file)
10. C. W. Yu and G. H. Chen, 'Efficient parallel algorithms for doubly convex-bipartite graphs,' Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 147, pp. 249-265, 1995.(PDF file)
Discovering Algorithms 發現演算法(in Chinese), Flag, 2016.
朝 陽 為 准